Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome to the 2011 Raas Purnima issue of e-Sanai




by Sri Sandip Dasgupta

Welcome to the Raas Poornima issue of e-Sanai. This is the time of the year when Sri Sri Babathakur decided to give up His body. When we think of that, the instant feeling is that of sadness – but then I’m immediately reminded of what He told me once over the phone – “I am always with you – both during good times and bad times”. Honestly, as I reflect just on that one sentence in all my dealings in life, I see a different perspective and am able to survive the hardest of circumstances. Every incident in life becomes an opportunity of reflecting on His words and appreciating a deeper meaning every time.

He had asked us to begin this magazine so that we could reflect on spiritual matters and share our thoughts with each other in an informal manner. We had a very good start and used to receive quite a few articles for publication. Lately, there have been very few submissions. I would encourage al readers and their friends and families to share their spiritual experiences with us, so that we can all benefit from each others’ experiences. I also pray to the Supreme Lord that we are able continue fulfilling His dream of this blog becoming a media for sharing spiritual thoughts in an informal manner.

Joy Guru! Joy Babathakur!

No comments:

Post a Comment