Saturday, December 26, 2020

 

 

The following is a transliteration of one of Sri Sri Babathakur’s songs (Song No. 49 appearing within the Bhakti Tattva section of Swanubhava Sudha Vol. 2) by Sri Ramen Basu.

 

 

 

 

 
Whatsoever form I see around me
Allow to let me think   
That is Your Form, Oh my Lord.

Whatsoever subject matter heard
Allow to let me accept  
That is Your Sound, Your Speech
And Your Revelation. 
 
Thou art the Controller of
All my thoughts and cogitations 
Thou art the Innerscient, the Lord of my Life  
Allow to let me experience That.
 
In all wishes let me see Thy Will and Action
In all righteousness 
Thou art the Essence of Realization
Allow to let me practice that arduously.
 
All my Sadhana in this life 
To see, to hear, to act, to accept and to know
All are Your Glory 
Your Divine Sportful game.
 
Whenever I act wholeheartedly
In body, mind and speech 
Allow to let me envision Thou amidst
Let me embrace Thou therein.   
 
Whatever is ‘mine and I’
All is Yours Oh my Lord  
It is ‘Thine and Thou’
Allow to let me understand this Truth.
 
Oh!  Thou art the Lord
I-Reality of all 
Thou Thyself art ‘ I of mine’ 
In Thou I behold me myself.
 
 
 
Transliterated by Ramen Basu and offered at the lotus feet of Sri Sri Babathakur
 

No comments:

Post a Comment